Last Updated: Oct 14, 2020
("" "we," "us" or "our") helps Instagram users get real and free Instagram followers and likes easily and instantly. Insfollowup.com belongs to Orange View Ltd.
Please read Online Privacy Statement below carefully to know about the particular information we may collect. If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us .
1. What Information We Collect
For providing our services, we may use the following Information related to you:
- Your Instagram account(s) information;
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as what content you viewed and which areas of our app you visited;
- Device information;
- Error log which is automatically generated when an unexpected error occurs or an application crash; We do not collect your personal identifiable information when you using our product, such as name, phone number, physical address.
Contact us and technical support service. We may collect or ask you to provide necessary information when sign up the app, when you reach us by email, or by requesting online support. This information may include, without limitation, your name, your email address, what features you use in our app, how you use our app, your device information, etc. In general, we collect no more information than is required in order to investigate the issue you encounter.
This information is collected to help us to provide services and support, and to help us solve the technology problems you are experiencing. By sending the related information to us, you agree to share them with . If you do not want to share the information with , you can just uncheck the related option or close the related window. We will use any such information only when providing individual support or assistance, and will not retain such information any longer than necessary for this purpose. We promise that we will never publish or share any of your personally identifiable information outside , nor allow anyone else to use it to contact you for marketing purposes without your consent.
2. Use and Sharing of Information
- PERSONAL INFORMATION. We do not disclose the personally identifiable information to any third parties other than those that we use to facilitate the functioning of the site such as a hosting company and email program for mailings and third-party SDKs for the purposes of data statistics and analysis;
- ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis;
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose any information we have for you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, (2) protect and defend our rights or property or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site;
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
3. Tracking and Ads
We reserve the right to partner with a third-party ad network to either display advertising on our App or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our ad network partner would use technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on this and other Apps to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests
4. Other Websites and Services
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Contact Us
We will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect changes in our services and customer feedback. When we post changes to this Statement, we will revise the "Last Updated" date at the top of this statement. So please review it periodically. We may provide you additional forms of notice of modifications or updates as appropriate under the circumstances. If you continue to use products or services after notice of the change has been given, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.